Innovatia is proud to introduce our Microsoft portfolio of self-paced training for the Desktop and IT Professional Series. Whether you need to fine-tune one competency or fulfill all of your training needs, Innovatia is here to help.
Innovatia is offering our new Libraries of self-paced Microsoft Training to help our customers:
- Reduce your training budget without sacrificing effectiveness
- Reach more learners at a minimum cost
- Reduce or eliminating travel costs
- Ensure productivity by minimizing time away from work
- Fill skills gaps
- Maintain and growing employee loyalty to decrease turnover
Microsoft Desktop Training:
Our self-paced Desktop Series is offered across several different competencies on both a beginner and advanced level including:
- Microsoft Office 2010 and 2007
- New Features
- Project, and more
- Microsoft SharePoint 2010 and 2007
IT Professional Training:
Microsoft software products dominate the business world, and the skills to administer Microsoft solutions are always in demand. Our self-paced Microsoft Training breaks down the complexities of the software and presents it to you in a way that is easy to understand, allowing you to transfer your knowledge to "real world" situations on your time, from anywhere in the world.
Our self-paced IT Professional Training is offered across several different competencies including:
- Microsoft.NET Software Development Tools
- Windows SharePoint Services 3.0
- Microsoft Sharepoint Server 2010 and 2007
- IT Professional
- Microsoft Support Technologies
- Microsoft Windows XP
- Microsoft Windows 7
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008
- Microsoft Exchange Server
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005, and more.
If you don’t see the competency or course you require please ask! We can deliver closed and customized Microsoft courses as required.
To learn more about our Microsoft Training please contact one of our training specialists at 1-888-466-6855. Why not give our training a try and see how Innovatia can help your organization increase employee loyalty, productivity and ultimately customer satisfaction.
Top of page