Careers at Innovatia
Senior Application Developer
Innovatia Inc. is an industry-leading knowledge management company with expertise in information technology, telecommunications, and oil & gas.
We provide our customers, including some of the world’s most successful Fortune 500 and Fortune 1000 companies, with end-to-end knowledge solutions including technical documentation, training, technical support and information auditing.
Reporting to the Solutions Engineer in Research and Product Development, the Senior Application Developer will be a key member of the Development Team responsible for delivering information management products.
The successful candidate will work collaboratively with a team of developers and business analysts using an agile development methodology to develop a system that provides technology enablers for designing, planning, developing and publishing information products from a pool of reusable content objects. Responsibilities could include contributions to any or all phases of the software development lifecycle from idea genesis through to implementation and post deployment support. Must be driven to meet project deadlines and be able to test, troubleshoot and resolve system problems under tight deadlines.
Qualifications & Training
- 5+ years’ experience in application development with senior level programming skills in data architecture and .NET development
- Experience designing and developing multi-tiered software systems with a core expertise in data modelling, data access optimization, and database management
- Knowledge and experience using one or more primary technologies or tools such as Visual Studio and SQL Server;
- Minimum 4 years’ experience developing Web based software;
- Knowledge and experience in any of the following would be an asset: MS Workflow Foundation, ASP.Net MVC, Windows Service Development, Software Test Automation, Unit Test Frameworks, LINQ, SQL Server Stored Procedures and Triggers, XSLT;
- Experience developing software using an Agile development methodology considered an asset
- Post-secondary education in Computer Science
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to work as a member of a team
- Demonstrated ability to be self-motivated and deliver on commitments within the established timelines;
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills
Click here to upload your resume and cover letter
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Innovatia is an equal opportunity employer.
Back to Careers