Innovatia Inc., a leader in next generation knowledge management solutions, is seeking a Senior Sales Professional, who has a proven solution selling track record. Preference will be given to those individuals with experience and contacts in the technical documentation and enterprise content management space. The successful candidate will be able to effectively connect our business solutions to customer business issues with a focus in ICT and other emerging industries. They must have experience finding, fostering, closing new business, growing customers, developing trusted relationships and creating strategic partnerships with complex accounts.
Location: Saint John, NB
We are looking for a Senior Sales Professional with the following characteristics:
- Knows the market and can identify opportunities of existing and potential customers to design, create and manage opportunities in the sales process
- Articulates industry knowledge of current trends and issues and leverages this information in discussions with customer. Primary focus is to close new business by developing solutions that deliver real value for the customers’ organizations
- Consistently uses sales processes and tools, e.g. opportunity analysis, when creating winning sales plans to drive growth with the customer supporting strategic partnerships
- Develops and implements successful strategies that influence customer stakeholders to support partnerships at executive levels
- Understands and is motivated to achieve sales targets – we are looking for a hunter
- Account planning, lead generation, opportunity management, relationship development, achieving revenue and client satisfaction targets
- Developing and maintaining relationships within new and existing accounts
- Alternately leading, directing and collaborating with the delivery team to ensure that Innovatia’s major clients are served in a world class manner
- Contracting, negotiating terms and conditions and working relationship for their client territory
- Achieving revenue and growth targets
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven success in achieving revenue targets and growing business
- Regular travel to gain and maintain customer relationships
- University degree and 5-10 years of related sales experience
- Excellent knowledge of technical documentation knowledge management and the markets that we serve. Consideration will be given to candidates with no specific technical documentation experience, but with strong relationships and content development sales experience
- Extensive experience with a solution selling approach
- Multiple strong connections with C-level, Vice President, and Director level decision makers in Fortune 500 companies
We thank all candidates for your interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Innovatia is an equal opportunity employer.